To renew your certification you will:
- Log into your Profile
- Click on the box marked "My Certification Portal"
- Click on "Manage PDH's (all renewals will require Professional Development Hours) You have to enter and meet the PDH's before you can complete your application
- Once you have entered all your PDH's, click on the Home link on the left
- You will now see a green tab "Submit Renewal".
- Under "Work History" click the +Add tab to enter your work history, job description and provide a contact for verifying your work history.
- Digitally sign the APPLICANT'S AFFIDAVIT
- Click the green "Pay" tab. This will take to a pay screen to complete your order
For information on PDH's please click on the following link for a video on Professional Develop Hours:
For a video on Certification renew please see:
Certifications are valid for 3 years and will need to be renewed at the end of their term (Certification renewal date can be viewed on your certification card or in your "My Certification Portal" in your NACE profile.