To renew your certification you will:
- Log into your Profile
- Click on the box marked "My Certification Portal"
- You will need to meet an Ethics Requirement (this can be a 3rd Party Ethics course or you can take the AMPP e Course)
- Click on "Manage PDH's (all renewals will require Professional Development Hours) You have to enter and meet the PDH's before you can complete your application. PDH's will not be work hours. This will be additional Education, Training or knowledge in your certification area.
- Once you have entered all your PDH's, click on the Home link on the left
- You will now see a green tab "Submit Renewal".
- Under "Work Experience" click the +Add tab to enter your work experience, job description and provide a contact for verifying your work history.
- Digitally sign the APPLICANT'S AFFIDAVIT by clicking in the box and typing in your name.
- Click the green "Pay" tab. This will take to a pay screen to complete your order
Note: PDH's (Professional Development Hours) and Ethics requirement must be entered first before you can gain access to the actual renewal application.
For information on PDH's please click on the following links for a video and PDF on Professional Develop Hours:
For a video on Certification renew please see:
NOTE: Effective January 1, 2021 all new applications and certification renewals will have an Ethics requirement. For more information please visit the following link: https://www.nace.org/education/courses-by-program/general-corrosion/ethics-for-the-corrosion-professional or view the information card for the Ethics requirement in your "My Certification Portal"
Certifications are valid for 3 years and will need to be renewed at the end of their term (Certification renewal date can be viewed on your certification card or in your "My Certification Portal" in your NACE profile.